2 Ingredient MAGIC face mask


I searched and searched to find a DIY face mask to paint on while I soaked in the bath,
Usually I am out of coconut oil, special ingredients and was searching for a mask that contained simple ingredients I already had in my cupboard.

Ingredients

1 t of cayenne pepper
1T of honey any sort I used Manuka Honey.

STEP 1: Wash your face thoroughly with warm water to open your pores

STEP 2: Have a small container that is microwavable plastic. Melt the honey and mix in the cayenne pepper

STEP 3: Paint the mask on your face do not get in eyes or mouth, , It may feel sticky but this sticky goodness helps moisturize, fade scars and gives you a glow.

STEP 4: Leave for 5-10 minutes then wash with cold water and Pat dry

Please leave comments on how my go to face mask was for you and what you thought of it.

I am not in the field to give health advice this is merely sharing my experience and my go to face recipe.

Let me know if you try it and follow me for more DIY recipes for your skin and body

Comments